Information for employers and schemes
Why should you apply for the Pension Quality Mark?
The Pension Quality Mark (PQM) is a quality standard recognised by the HR and pensions industry, and the Government.
With the PQM you can:
- Demonstrate that your pension scheme has been independently ranked as top quality
- Establish a competitive advantage in staff retention and recruitment
- Support your employees in saving for a comfortable retirement
- Position your company at the forefront of employer responsibility
What happens once your scheme qualifies for the PQM?
- You will receive a certificate confirming compliance with the PQM standards, which you can display in your workplace. You will be able to use the PQM logo on all your scheme communications such as websites, annual statements, headed paper, etc. And also on your recruitment advertising.
- The name of your scheme will also appear on the PQM website. With your permission, we might want to use your scheme as a case study in presentations and with the press, giving you further exposure.
Which employers are already using the PQM?
The schemes come from a variety of sectors, ranging from financial services and charities through to pharmaceuticals and engineering. Don't forget to look which employers in your sector already achieved either PQM or PQM PLUS .
Do you want to find out more?
28/11/2017 - Aon MasterTrust awarded PQM Ready read more
07/11/2017 - Aviva Master Trust awarded PQM Ready read more
T: 020 7601 1770
We welcome the Pensions Quality Mark as an independent benchmark to help employers with this important communications task, and we?re delighted to practice what we preach in securing the Pension Quality Mark PLUS for our own scheme.
Lisa Sarjeant - HR Director, CIPD