Information for employers and schemes
Why should you apply for the Pension Quality Mark?
The Pension Quality Mark (PQM) is a quality standard recognised by the HR and pensions industry, and the Government.
With the PQM you can:
- Demonstrate that your pension scheme has been independently ranked as top quality
- Establish a competitive advantage in staff retention and recruitment
- Support your employees in saving for a comfortable retirement
- Position your company at the forefront of employer responsibility
What happens once your scheme qualifies for the PQM?
- You will receive a certificate confirming compliance with the PQM standards, which you can display in your workplace. You will be able to use the PQM logo on all your scheme communications such as websites, annual statements, headed paper, etc. And also on your recruitment advertising.
- The name of your scheme will also appear on the PQM website. With your permission, we might want to use your scheme as a case study in presentations and with the press, giving you further exposure.
Which employers are already using the PQM?
A full list of employers using the PQM can be found in the Who has the PQM section.
Do you want to find out more?
06/07/2017 - Consultation on PQM Standards read more
28/02/2017 - Sir Steve Webb and Gregg McClymont join the Pension Quality Mark Board read more
T: 020 7601 1770
We welcome the launch of the Pension Quality Mark especially as it recognises the need for employers to give clear information and support to their pension scheme members as they approach retirement.
Andrew Harrop - Head of Public Policy at Age Concern and Help the Aged