Information for employers and schemes
Why should you apply for the Pension Quality Mark?
The Pension Quality Mark (PQM) is a quality standard recognised by the HR and pensions industry, and the Government. Why you apply for the Pension Quality Mark might depend on your overall business objectives. With the PQM you can:
- benchmark your scheme against competitors
- demonstrate you are a responsible employer
- attract and retain high calibre employees
- engage your employees with your pension scheme by demonstrating its value
- help to encourage your employees to save for a comfortable retirement
What happens once your scheme qualifies for the PQM?
- You will receive a certificate confirming compliance with the PQM standards, which you can display in your workplace. You will be able to use the PQM logo on all your scheme communications such as websites, annual statements, headed paper, etc. And also on your recruitment advertising.
- The name of your scheme will also appear on the PQM website. With your permission, we might want to use your scheme as a case study in presentations and with the press, giving you further exposure.
Which employers are already using the PQM?
Full list of employers using the PQM can be found in the Who has the PQM section.